I have a short-term memory lost. Well at least, a non-scientifically proven and diagnosed one (LOL at usage of words to stress on the matter). I was thinking about something just now and thought about another thing and both went puff(!) right after I got distracted by someone’s rather weird comment.
What I think I was thinking about but am not entirely sure.
1. Begin a post with the sentence; “I had your life once. It was all too familiar while going through your pictures…”
2. Write a birthday wish list on every where deemed reachable by the world; Facebook, blog, link blog to Twitter or any where.
3. Update S’s new phone number. (Thank you thieve who stole her phone.)
4. Feel absolutely depressed that I lost a friend. Not die lost, just lost. He’s gone and there’s nothing I can do about it.
5. Mourn at the fact that Sex and the City is going to end for me soon. A few more episodes and one season to go before I end my escapade with this incredible show!
6. My kind of guy would not mind playing geographical games with me; where’s that country, continents, country flags, country capitals etc.. etc…
7. And I just lost another thought thank you to being distracted yet again.
Obviously, the other 5 were thought about when I wrote this. That should happen to me all the time; writing down things as the moment I think about them. That would be handy.
Oh, and I did this just now. I was thinking about doing it in the morning but didn’t really put my mind into it until just now. I think it’s pretty funny.
Have a nice Monday everybody!