I love D.I.Y. websites. I’m not sure whether I’m attracted to the fact that you can make things by yourself and it’s super easy, or the fact that they’re super pretty to look at – all those pictures and stuff. But I do know that I am insanely jealous at all these insanely creative people! :P
I found this awesome website while busy stumbling upon sites. It has been awhile since I browse the Internet through stumble upon and I was so happy to instantly fall in love with the first website I was introduced to.
It’s called Craft Gawker.
It is literally a site where you can find tons of D.I.Y. stuff and how-to’s and actually ‘favourite’ them for future reference! I was already thinking whether I should save the websites to the D.I.Y.s that I like, but when I saw that Craft Gawker is a community-based website where you can sign in as a member and favourite any D.I.Y. stuff, I was overjoyed.
Here are some of my favourite D.I.Y.s that I saw from the website.
Here are a few more awesome DIYs.
– Anyone fancies a fork bracelet?
– Glitter doesn’t only work on papers these days! Heard of glitter shoes?
– Buttons are great fun to play around with, especially when it involves sticking on places!
– A vase out of bended popsicle sticks!
– Who doesn’t want a magical hair!