So I am a big fan of Thought Catalog. I think they have some pretty awesome articles there (and some not so awesome ones, but maybe it’s just not my kind of thing). I recently stumbled on this list of ‘60 Uncommon Things Men Find Attractive About Women‘ and I was like, WHOA!
This list definitely got me thinking about what being ‘normal’ and ‘common’ really meant.
The media and society in general have constantly reinforce many things to us that spells out ‘NORMAL’. Sure, our parents have told us not to have sex until marriage, but the music videos and movies showed us that everyone is having sex, even at such young age. So we keep thinking that we should and must have sex because “everyone is doing it”.
But anyway, here are some of the interesting ones from the list (in my humble opinion).
1. Butch chicks, which ends up being unfortunate most of the time, for pretty obvious reasons.
6. I don’t want to say crossed eyes, but have you seen Kristen Bells eyes? Well whatever her eyes are considered. I feel like they’re a tiny bit crossed, and whenever I meet a girl with a slightly lazy eye, I’m instantly attracted. I don’t even want to say lazy eye though, more like unmotivated eye.
10. A pudgy stomach. Shredded abs don’t appeal as much to me, but I can appreciate fluffiness, or muffin tops as they call it.
17. Emotionally unstable, crazies. I think I’m subconsciously attracted to them, as I wouldn’t knowingly seek out insecurity… Right? On second thought, maybe I’m the daddy issue seeking weirdo?
20. Veiny breasts.
22. A woman with a round, potbelly. Not necessarily pregnant, but also not necessarily not pregnant. As long as the look is there, baby or not it reels me in.
32. This is going to sound crazy, but girls who joke about poop and gross stuff. A good sense of potty humor or at least being open about burps, farts and the sounds our bodies make is a nice change from those who treat it like an unspeakable subject.
55. Forehead veins.
And my favourite.
WOOT WOOT! All hail lefthanders! (because I am one, hehe)
Anyone find of the stuff in the list particularly interesting? Let me know!